- Access profile
- Exit profile (Professional attributions and/or regulatised profession)
- Number of places available
- Ways of access, option and minimum mark
- Subjects to improve the acces grade
- Preincription and Admission procedures
In order to obtain more information about pre-registration and access to studies, please visit the following link: Generalitat de Catalunya - Departament d'economia i coneixement – Universitat i Recerca
The entrance profile of future History students should have the following profile:
- Interest and curiosity for the problems of humanity's past and for acquiring and transmitting useful knowledge for present society
- Critical and reflective attitude towards events, both past and present
- Disposition and taste for reading, as well as for the improvement of oral and written expression
- Discipline to take advantage of time and ability to organize tasks
- Openness to discussion and exchange of ideas, availability to put at the service of colleagues and colleagues knowledge and concerns
- Firm and permanent disposition to seek truthfulness as a fundamental part of the work of the historian
The CIC (Inter-university Council of Catalonia) is the organisation which coordinates the university system in Catalonia and acts as an advisory organisation for the Government of Catalonia in university-related topics. It is formed by representatives from all the public and private universities in Catalonia.
The coordination of the university admissions processes is one of the CIC's strategic priorities. It aims to ensure that students who come from sixth form college and students who are 25 or older have their admission considered based on principles of equality, personal merits and abilities. Furthermore, the CIC must ensure equal oportunities in the assignment of the university studies among students.
The University of Lleida has developed an Tutoring Programme (Néstor), which aims to support students in their fundamental formation through personal, academic and professional orientation. The objective of this is to give students the opportunity to make the right choices during their Degrees, as future professionals and citizens.
The careers specifically related or derived from the Degree in History are:
- Archives and museums.
- Heritage management.
- Spread and cultural entertainment: Tourism businesses and leisure.
- Intervention and management archeology.
- Editorial activity and media.
- Secondary school and university teaching.
|Degree in History|
|University of Lleida||Public University||35 places|
Please check the table by clicking [here]
The access criteria is the following:
- Students who have passed PAU and similar
- Students with technical titulation of Professional Formation (FP)
- Students with foreign studies
- University students and similar
- Students who have passed the over 25 Access test
- Students who are 45 or older
In order to check the convalidation between ECTS university credits and Higher Level Training (FP) please click [here]
|Degree in History|
|Minimum grades (*)|
|University Acess Test / CFGS and FP||5.000|
|Students over 25||5.000|
|Students over 40 and 45||5.000|
(*) You can consult minimum grades for degrees from catalan
universities by clicking [here]
University pre-registration is a coordinated system of students distribution which ensures equalty of conditions in the first year registration and admission process of any Degree study. Students interested in the access to a Degree course at the University of Lleida will have to pre-register during the period established by the Catalan Government.
Prescriptions must be applied via internet, following the link: https://accesnet.gencat.cat